Probably everyone saw how to deteriorate the appearance in the toilet or in the bathroom, due to open communications. To avoid this, you need to hide the pipeline. There are methods that will help to hide the pipes without unnecessary efforts and costs.
To do this, you will come in handy:
• moisture resistant drywall;
• fastening elements;
• Metallic profile;
• plastic panels;
• Ceramic tile;
How to do it, so that in the bathroom and toilet everything was beautiful and comfortable, here are some ways.
one. Try that there are not too many connecting elements in the design of the pipeline, which, with hidden installation, lead to inconvenience when performing the repair of communications. See that the pipes would be without damage and all kinds of defects.
2. The compounds should be sealed, the pipes that will be sheathed should be finished with insulating materials. The compounds must be made from the material from which the pipes are made. This will be able to prevent pipes for sweating and will help the material expand when hot water goes through the pipes.
3. Draw a plan of the room and indicate on it the places where you will lay pipes and connections. It is also necessary to think about where to place hatches, in the future they will help to freely reach the system for its repair and maintenance.
four. If technically it is impossible to hide the pipes into the wall, then you can close communications with a decorative box. In the place where the sewage system passes and the water supply is necessary from the metal profile to mount the frame.
5. According to the pre -measurements made, you need to cut off pieces of profile and combine with self -tapping screws. So that there is no displacement of the frame, attach the structure to the wall with screws with dowels.
6. The frame must be sheathed with plastic panels or moisture -resistant drywall. The panels do not need to be finished, drywall can be lined with ceramic tiles.
7. Everything is almost ready, it remains only to mount hatches or doors for access to cranes and valves and insert them into the holes in the frame. At the end of the work, the bathroom and toilet will have a beautiful appearance.
Piper fasteners can be taken anywhere, but better than where it is checked. Details and details on – water will not leak!